Multilayer Rigid PCB Circuit Board
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA,CPT,CIP|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Place of Origin:||China|
Custom Multilayer Rigid PCB Circuit Board
Most printed circuit boards are manufactured using glass-reinforced epoxy laminate as the substrate,Multilayer Rigid PCB is no exception. While there are a wide variety of laminates available on the market, FR-4 is both versatile and well-accepted as a standard material for PCB manufacture. FR-4 functions well as an electrical insulator, and has a good strength-to-weight ratio, and is flame resistant.
The standard FR-4 material that is used in our products is a high temperature, high Td, low CTE 150Tg material.
If a higher Tg material is required, we do stock a 170Tg version of our standard FR-4 material as well, that can be selected in the quoting process.
Note: The 170Tg FR-4 material has equivalency for electrical and mechanical properties with the popular Isola 370HR material, and functions very similarly. There is one documented physical difference, Isola's 370HR is listed as a 180Tg material. Also, IT 180 A is very popular,it is stocked well regularly.
What is FR4 Rigid PCB?
Rigid PCB is made out of a solid substrate material that prevents the board from twisting. It is widely used as it is the foundation of the electronics industry. Rigid Printed Circuit Boards include Single-Sided Boards, Double-Sided Boards, and Multilayer Boards.
Multilayer Rigid PCB Circuit Board stack up
Multilayer Rigid PCB Circuit Board manufacturer
Complex multilayer PCB Circuit Board processing leadership has been a core JHY PCB competency for over 10 years. We invest continuously in innovation, capital equipment, and engineering expertise to enhance our technology capacity and capability, from early prototypes and New Product Introduction (NPI) to mass production scale. We do all this within the same qualified manufacturing operations, guaranteeing scalability with optimized cycle times -- from order to delivery -- in the volumes your business requires. Our rigid PCB mass production capabilities include: stacked, blind and buried microvia technologies applied in High Density Interconnect (HDI), and high layer count, using high-speed/low-loss capability materials for increasing product and sub-system requirements that span across all major consumer, telecom, commercial, and industrial market segments. We are experts at integrating a matrix of board features such as improved heat transfer solutions, RF hybrids embedding, cavity structures for 3D assembly, signal integrity optimization, and backdrill elimination to create optimum circuit solutions. With the industry`s broadest production-qualified offerings of laminate types, we can offer the most cost-effective stack-up options.
Product & Service
- Quick Turn PCB
- Rigid PCB
- Flexible PCB
- Rigid-flex PCB
- Aluminum PCB
- PCB Stencil
Why choose us?
- Save money&time! Achieve peace of mind!
- A professional and trustworthy PCB prototype manufacturer.
- Fastest PCB Prototype.
- One stop solution for various PCB&SMT Stencil.
- Low cost for simple PCB.
- Affordable price for high-tech PCB.
- Minimum orders 1pcs.
- 24-hour online customer service.
- Professional PCB engineer for one-to-one service.
- Shipment on time.
- Guarantee good service and quality from PCB quotation to delivery.
- Custom PCB service.
- You get what you pay for!
- 7*24 hours Online service.
- Professional Technical support.
- Fast turnarounds.
- Fast delivery.
Certification(UL:E466618, TS16949, ISO9001.RoHS)
| || || |
JHY PCB offers flexible shipping methods for our customers, you may choose from one of the methods below.
After production and testing, your PCB orders will be sent to our shipping department. As the quick turn PCB manufacturer, JHY PCB shipping department will ship your PCB quickly without any pending.
JHY PCB 's Packing Way
- Use one professional PCB vacuum bag, with desiccant inside. Vacuum compressed totally.
- Paste label and RoHs mark. Use second vacuum bag to protect boards again, vacuum compressed, make sure no exception.
- Microsection report and Tin testing board are put together with PCB in cartons.COC (Certificate of Conformity) will be sent to customer by email in PDF.
- Several layers of thick EPE(Expand able poly ethylene) are filled fully in gaps between PCBs and cartons. Thickness of 1 layer EPE is 10mm.
- Neutral Packing is adopted if no special requirements. Strong and thick cartons(Thickness:10mm,7 layers). Different sizes of cartons are designed to meet demand of different PCB size. All package are within weight limit of cartons. For mass production order, no exceed 21kg per carton normally.
- All cartons sealed with strong adhesive tape should be sealed twice so as to make them more durable.
- Solid PP/PET strapping is used outside of cartons.
- Shipping mark, fragile mark and postcode label are all pasted clearly.
How to ship your PCB?
- Firstly, JHY PCB shipping department will print order address and invoice.
- Secondly, JHY PCB will set the shipment information on the Logistics company website.
- Thirdly, the Logistics company staff will collect the package from JHY PCB and ship it to you.
With the purpose of better customer service and meeting the customer demand, JHY PCB provides following shipping methods.
JHY PCB is experienced in exporting. For PCB Prototype and small-medium volume PCB order, we have stable and long-term good relationship with forwarder, such as international express company DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS. For mass production order, we have famous and reliable shipping company for support.
Q1: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: Our MOQ is 1 PCS.
Q2: Do you accept PCB design with different boards on one panel?
A: Of course, we can do different boards on the same panel.
Q3. Are my Gerber Files safe?
A: We protect the intellectual property for customers in the whole process. All documents from customers are never shared with any third parties.
Q4: What is needed for quotation?
A: Quantity, PCB Gerber file, Technical requirements(material, board thickness, surface finish, copper thickness, solder mask color, silkscreen color,...)
Q5.How to quote shipping cost?
A: The shipping cost is determined by the shipment way(forwarder name, delivery days), destination, weight&dimension of packages. If you use your own forwarder, please inform us.
JingHongYi PCB (HK) Co., Limited
Jinghongyi PCB (HK) Co., Limited is a professional manufacturer of high-quality PCB. JHY PCB specializes in quick turn PCB prototypes, small-medium volume PCB. Established in 2011, located in Baoan District, Shenzhen, China, with more than 500 experienced employees, we're able to achieve monthly output 40000 square meters.
Our company is approved by UL, TS16949, ISO-9001, and RoHS compliance.
All boards are produced according to IPC-6012 standards and inspected according to IPC-A-600 in the latest version. Our products are widely applied in communications, industrial control, power electronics, medical equipment, security electronics, consumer electronics, LED, etc. More than 90 percent of them were exported to Europe, North America, South America.
One stop service include
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
- Company Name: JingHongYi PCB (HK) Co., Limited
- Representative: Chen Zhi
- Product/Service: PCB Manufacturer , PCB Prototype , Flexible PCB , Multilayer PCB , Aluminum PCB , Rigid Flex PCB
- Capital (Million US $): US$1.5 Million
- Year Established: 2011
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 8
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 41 -50 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Building 15, Wan Xia Industrial Park, Tongfuyu Industrial Zone, Shajing,Baoan District, Shenzhen, China.
- Contact Person: Ms. Megan
- Tel: 86-1351-0758219
Premium Related Products