Electrolytic Cells for Electrorefining of Non-Ferrous Metals
|Unit Price:||500~2000 USD|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Packaging:||Steel Frame, Wood Saddle|
|Place of Origin:||china|
|Port:||Tianjin Port,All Ports in China|
Model No.: 11000*1330*2360
1.Vinyl ester resin monolithic casting electrolytic cells
Electrolytic cells are designed, built and installed to satisfy the most stringent requirements requested by tankhouse operators worldwide. In most cases their main request is to guarantee full operating availability throughout the plant's lifespan, maximizing production of high-purity metal (copper, zinc, nickel, cobalt, lead or other nonferrous metals) with absolute safety for people and the environment. Additionally, cells must accommodate changes for continuous improvement of the electrolytic process, integrating efficiently with upgrades of complementary equipment such as anodes, cathodes, cap, boards, Overhead Crane electrolyte agitation systems, acid mist control devices, thermal insulation among many others.
1, Guarabreed long-term impermeability,Free of Corrosion
Designed with a monolithic impermeable internal tank manufactured with multiple layers of fiber- reinforced premium vinylestered resin .the specifications for this internal tank have been validatedby procen impermeability and corrosion-free service for over 40 years in the chemical processing industries worlswide.
2, Minimum Cleaning Time and Water Consumption
The rounded internal shape ,optional sloped cell floors,and smooth ,flat finish of the internal tank,facilitate water sweeping and drainage of heavy sludge ,with reduced water usage and accelerating return to service after each cleaning
3, Key Accessories integrated with cell Engineering.
Designs and manufactures cell thermal insulation ,capping board and electrolyte agitation systems that can be incorporated in the cells ,enhancing overall satety ,cathode quality and tank house productivity.
Due to electrolytic cell with high anti-corrosion requirement, Unionsum will select suitable cell manufacture process according to different cell operation condition (electrolyte and temperature).
Optimum material composition and mould manufacture process to avoid resin gummosis phenomenon;
Double-side of plate manufacture synchronously, then coating with yellow gel for oxygen insulation, to increase anti-corrosion and weather resistance performance and service life.
Reinforced rib with FRP coating manufacture through female mould process, with good integration performance, no layer separation and cavitations between FRP and reinforcing rib, increased cell anti-deformation ability
Hengshui Aoliande Trading Co., Ltd.
- Company Name: Hengshui Aoliande Trading Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Arvin jiang
- Product/Service: FRP Pipes , FRP Tanks , Filament Winding Machines , Electrolytic Cells , FRP Grating Machines , FRP Pultrusion Machines
- Capital (Million US $): 1 million
- Year Established: 2016
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- Export Percentage: 51% - 60%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: above20
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: North Kaiyuan Road, Economic Development Zone, Jizhou District, Hengshui City, Hebei 053200 China
- Contact Person: Ms. bella